Our clothes are what make us. How and what we dress tells us more about our personality and character. So dress to impress! Here’s our list to make you look better.
- Stay Simple: Less is more. Be it jewelry or clothes, the minimalist look makes you look better for any occasion. Overdoing with either prints or jewelry makes the look too hard to look at and may at times even spoil the complete look. If your outfit is heavy on stripes or embroidery, it is better that you ditch your chunky jewelry for a single statement piece, like a good pair of earrings or a nice bracelet.
- Dark colours: Dark colors make you look slimmer if your body type is a bit bulky. Even for slim body types dark colors look flattering. Dark colors add a royal touch to any look, dark colors with a single piece of statement jewelry can take your look to another level altogether. If you’re not very fond of dark colors or you’re spoilt for choice, the safest option is black. Black blends beautifully with anything and can be worn as a daytime or even a night time outfit.
- Vertical stripes: Stripes can be a very influencing factor when choosing your look. The correct combination of stripes can be flattering while the incorrect kind of stripes can cause a major fashion faux pas. Horizontal stripes give you a more bulky look while vertical stripes slim your body, moreover vertical stripes on a fitting outfit will make you look a million bucks!
- Accessorize: The key to a good look is accessories. Accessories can make or break your look depending upon your choice. Watches, bracelets, earrings, shoes, nose rings, anklets, rings, there are hordes to choose from but choosing the correct one is important.
- Heels make you look chic: A good pair of heels not only boosts your confidence but also adds a few extra inches to your frame. Heels can make you look sexy, chic and stylish if chosen correctly. Colour co-ordinating your heels with your outfit or even contrasting them helps. Heels can be very painful at times, so you should also keep the time factor of your function in mind before choosing the height of your heels.
- Focus on fit: A good fitting top and jeans or a well-fitted dress, they all have one thing in common, a perfect fit. Well-fitting clothes save you the hassle of adjusting them all the time and moreover fitted clothes make you look slimmer than you are.
With these tips at your disposal shopping at Jack and Jones India will be much easier, as they have an excellent collection. Also, Tata Cliq offers a wide variety of choices when it comes to shopping for women’s clothing or mens clothing. These tips can only guide you towards perfecting your look, but at the end of the day, a perfect look is the one in which you’re comfortable. If you’re wearing a million dollar outfit but are not comfortable in it, it’s going to be a nightmare for you. So choose wisely!